Saturday, September 6, 2008

The Message Conveyed by My Poster.


Actually, before starting this illustration, I actually got my inspiration from a picture I downloaded from net some time ago. Here it's...



The reason I made this poster is to convey message --
"Cease the fire and Love the Trees".

Why is it so ? Well, in this picture, I really wished to arouse people's awareness in protecting the nature by stopping the open air burning. That's why, my minor description for this poster is
"Give the chance to our children to witness the beauty of our world and to fall in love with it."

Except for the fire, I applied fair colors to everything in this poster to symbolize the harmony of the nature.

For the water poured into the box, I applied different kind of blue colors to show the different layers of the water.

For the fire, I used a dimmer orange and yellow instead of the original colors to show the ceasing of fire.

In this poster, the fire is placed into a big box and it's poured with water. The reason of me placing the fire this way, is to indicate that open air burning can actually be controlled easily, it's just depending on our wish.

As for the contrast, I decorated a very harmonic scenery of a bunch of kids playing around a big and beautiful tree and at the same time, protecting the tree.

For the kids' Tee shirt, I applied only green and white colors to show the enthusiasm of theirs in protecting the nature.

While for the green land, I applied a very light green color to show the healthy condition of the field.

At last, I applied very light blue color for the sky, and gradient is applied as well to show the sunny day when the children are having their sweet moment playing with each other.


No comments: