Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Ideation and Sketches.

Okay, now, sketches have been done, and I do think that I've successfully convey the same message as my previous assignments into this final assignment for this trimester. So, basically, these sketches of mine are symbolizing the importance of loving trees and ceasing open air burning.

I've done alot of sketches, but it seems like there are only 3 of them are in my liking. So, i've decided to post it out here. So here u go. ^^

1. This sketches was drawn by me to show different kind of contributions which we can make to stop global warming.



2. Well, in this sketch, it's more like showing people about the between the beauty of an unharmed nature and the ease of trees caused by open air burning. This is to show people about the consequence that will be happening based on the choice that we are gonna make.



3. This is my favorite. As it shows the happiness of those kids when they are playing around the tree. It symbolizes the intimate relationship between human beings and the nature. with the harmful fire caused by open air burning getting locked up in a container, waiting to be ceased.



So now, the sketches are done, and I've got myself a concept already. So here I go for the 3rd assignment of mine, THE POSTER. Wait for my good news. ^^

No comments: