Wednesday, July 9, 2008

My smaller topic of GW - Open air Burning

Well, after doing some research more in the GW ( Global Warming ) issue, I realized that among all of the factors which lead our earth to the current condition, open air burning is considered one of the major factors. And I've to say, open air burning is really an eye sore to me, as it brings nothing to our earth but harm and danger.

Open air burning not only causes haze, it also "helps" in increasing the temperature of the earth. Besides that, it also causes more trees to ease. As ashes produced through out the burning lie on the surface of leaves, the photosynthesis process will be affected and it'll cause the trees and flowers which are in some areas nearby to ease due to the lacking of nutrition. The ease of trees will increase the percentage of carbon dioxide in air. And of course, the temperature as well.

That's why, open air burning must be controlled or prevented before it really causes GW to a more critical condition. In order to arouse people's awareness in this aspect, I decided to do some sketches about this particular topic. Therefore, research was done by me and the following pictures are what I found to help me in making my sketches.

No comments: