Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Everything about the ME. ^^

Aloha, my name is Wong Jue Jin, and everyone calls me J.J ...so welcome to read my 1st blog ever. ^^
Well, for your information, I was born in Penang Island, in 1988. After that, I moved to a small city in Kedah called Sungai Petani when I was at the age of 2. And i stayed there for the next 2 years before I moved to Ipoh ultimately. Ipoh is a peaceful town to me, some even say that Ipoh is the best place for those retired ones to stay. And to be frank, I'm seriously in love with Ipoh. ^^
Emm, i love drawing very much, and taking pictures of course. And that explains why I'm now in MMU taking course in Creative Multimedia. However, I still think that my drawings haven't reached the standard yet, but I am kinda confident that after my studies and hardwork, I'm gonna be the successful one in this field. So, everyone, bless me.

Oh ya, just to tell, I've met alot of talented people here in MMU, and i enjoy just so much through learning from them. So let's just hope that I can improve alot more in the near future.^^

Emm, well, I guess it's enough of my crap already, so maybe I'll only blog again when there's any more update about my work in MMU. So see you all soon. PEACE and I LOVE MMU~^^

No comments: