Friday, August 15, 2008

My Illustration-"BEAUTY of NATURE".





Here is my final artwork for the 2nd assignment~!!
I've to admit, this assignment is so fun~!!
I learnt alot from this assignment. Although the process is pretty hard, but still, with my friend's help, i finally come out with this illustration~!!
It has a name ya. I called it the

"BEAUTY of NATURE".



*p/s : The process of making this was pretty hard. Therefore, i explained the process in a more detailed way, so hope that it could help those classmates who were facing the same problem like me. Enjoy~^^

3 comments:

Lin Yi Yun said...

Bboy Jin !!! Jiayou ! There is room for improvement, keep it up !

Angie Chong said...

good work on the background
Though i must say that the main tree,
The leaves are kind of "flat" cause no texture/shading.
Only my point of view :D
jia you!

JueJin said...

Emm, angie, i've made the correction d, hope it looks nicer now.^^
And thx, yun. ^^